Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Totty Week: CATHERINE KEENER

Today’s tantalizing totty was requested by Wyndham because, and I quote, Wyndham is “really keen-on-er.”

Catherine Keener is an Oscar-nominated American actress born March 26, 1960 in Miami, Florida.

Amongst other roles, Keener played femme fatale Maxine in Being John Malkovich; a single mom wooed by the inexperienced Andy in The 40-Year-Old Virgin; writer Harper Lee in Capote, and screenwriter Christine in Friends With Money.




My attempt at pleasing both Wyndham and Prunella as Prunella requested pics of Jake Gyllenhaal. Here they are together in Lovely and Amazing. Jake and Catherine, not Wyndham and Prunella.












Feet exposed!



Is Ms. Keener waving at you, Wyndham?




Why yes! I do believe she’s inviting you over!

3 comments:

  1. Catherine Keener is so cool it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask you, has anybody given the finger with such grace? I think not.

    ReplyDelete