Sunday, June 04, 2006

Totty Week: JAKE GYLLENHAAL

And now it’s time for Prunella’s fella, Jake Gyllenhaal.

It’s rumored that Prunella has been known to cry out,

Jake Jake Jake
Show me your trouser snake


This rumor remains unsubstantiated.

Jacob Benjamin “Jake” Gyllenhaal is an American actor born in Los Angeles on December 19, 1980.

At the 2006 MTV Movie Awards in California, Jake won Best Performance for his role in Brokeback Mountain, and the Best Kiss award with co-star Heath Ledger.










5 comments:

  1. It's true. He inspires the poet in me. I've also been known to recite,

    Oh Jake, Oh Jake
    your hotness makes me shake
    my orgasms I wouldn't have to fake
    if only in your bed I would wake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prunella: You are Infomaniac's poet laureate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Pru...

    Just for you Pru...

    Pru woke up one day in a strange bed,
    she thought it was Jake but it was really K-Fed.
    "Gross! What was I thinking? I can't imagine what possessed me cause I wasn't even drinking."
    "It's cause you been writin' raps about me baby girl" said K-Fed
    "Now get between the sheets and give me some h--d."

    HAHA..I made you do it with K-Fed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm laughing and grossed out at the same time. What a weird feeling! If I have an erotic dream about KFed tonight it will be all your fault Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why sully the jake comments by invoking the repulsive apocalyptic white trash icon K-Fed? Ew!
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I typed his name! Distress!

    Anyway - when Jake kisses his girlfriend in Donnie Darko, well, that's a smokin'-hot kiss. I love the way he appears to be kissing anyway. You never REALLY know how good it is until you get on the receiving end of the ball, do you? Cute boy.

    ReplyDelete