Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kaz!


Kaz’s mad scientist hair


Birthday gal KAZ has to share her special day with a penis competition.

And she doesn’t even get first billing.

Nonetheless, have a drink on Infomaniac and toast our favourite Mancunian.

Now bend over and take what’s coming to you, Kaz…



You're absolutely fabulous, sweetie dahling.

p.s. It’s also the birthday of blogless Infomaniac bitch Alasdair but he’s travelling at the moment, probably in a pub as we speak, and unable to join us.

16 comments:

  1. hope you have a marvelous day! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZ.
    A good dollop of lard should sort out that fine fly away hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all - I always wanted to share my birthday with a penis, six suspenders and a slapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Kaz.

    I thought you had a blue rinse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Kaz!

    I can see your builders bum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore Kaz!
    She is so much fun.
    'Appy Birfday Luv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday, kaz, sugar! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hap, hap, happppy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Garfer - you know I'm not a Tory.

    IVD: Body builder's - that's why it's so beautiful!

    M'Lud: Didn't know you spoke Lancashire.

    Thanks Savannah (X) and Catscratch (you need an avatar round here).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Kaz.

    I couldn't access the blog earlier as I'm the only prick allowed at work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I raise my tumbler full of vodka in a toast to your honor!

    Happy Birthday KAZ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you lot XXX all round.

    Geoff - don't mention 'prick' she'll start demanding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. KAZ: Too late.

    Come back tomorrow and see what I mean.

    You'd best have an extra cocktail tonight in preparedness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I always wanted to share my birthday with a penis, six suspenders and a slapper."

    Why didn't you say so before? I could have paid you a visit with my ex-wife, lol.

    ReplyDelete