Monday, June 13, 2011

Fabulous Frocks!

Drop whatever you’re doing and CLICK HERE to vote for the “Most Appealing” frock and the “Most Appalling” frock over at Princess’s palace.

[via]

You’ll see entries from Infomaniac Bitches you know and love including Damien Oz, XL, Puggerpete, Miss Scarlet, Designing Wally, Miss Roses, Miss Savannah, CyberPete, Inexplicable DeVice (IVD), Mago, Mitzi, and, of course, Mistress MJ.

Winners will be announced at Princess’s Winter Ball (It’s winter in Australia now.)

CLICK AND VOTE!

10 comments:

  1. I think Princess has put on a jolly good spread.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fucking hell, I forgot to enter. You'd better believe I'm voting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a "What The Frock" event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have announced the closing time and date for voting. Thank you for alerting the masses MJ and alarming me at my leaving out of such crucial information...
    Our operators are now standing by...

    And what the Frock indeed MR XL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank goodness I have all day today AND tomorrow to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good gods, aren't there some horrors?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ****sneaks in****

    ***steals food from fridge****

    ***blows nose on curtains****

    ***sneaks out ****

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAH!!!!!

    At least BEAST didn't blow his nose on my fabulous frock over at Princess's palais.

    *tears down curtains and Febrezes all soft furnishings as a precaution*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brava to Princess!

    The dress I really wanted to enter was the one worn by the Queen at the 1999 Royal Variety Performance, a yellow harlequin number. I've scoured the internet looking for it, but alas no joy.

    ReplyDelete